[Maposmatic-dev] Re: Should place=locality index be merged with street i

From: David MENTRE
Subject: [Maposmatic-dev] Re: Should place=locality index be merged with street index?
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 20:10:57 +0100

Hello,

2010/1/6 David MENTRE <address@hidden>:
> Should the index obtained with those localities be merged into the
> street index or be kept in a separate category, like amenities
> (schools and town halls) in current index?

Ok, I've decided to merge locality index into the street index. This
gives the attached index.

I also attach the corresponding ocitysmap patch for review.

Next question: for St-Médard-sur-Ille, most localities start with "Le"
or "La" and are indexed into "L" category. Should I put such prefixes
after the locality name? This implies some refactoring in ocistysmap
code as I fear clash with street names (e.g. "Rue La Fontaine").

Regards,
d.