Re: [Maposmatic-dev] Jobs/maps pages revamp

From: Maxime Petazzoni
Subject: Re: [Maposmatic-dev] Jobs/maps pages revamp
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2010 15:46:33 +0100

Hi,

* Thomas Petazzoni <address@hidden> [2010-01-03 14:53:03]:

> Thanks for this patch! In order to test it, I've imported it into a new
> branch maxime-job-revamp in the maposmatic-dev Git repository on the
> server.
>
> Therefore, the result of your patch can be seen on the development
> server at http://dev.maposmatic.org. I'm waiting for the input from
> others to commit the patch.

Thanks. It looks good with some real data. I've sent you the missing
image files so you can import them.

> As David Mentré said, another issue with the map list is that there is
> no search engine and no indexing by city name or map title.

Yes. I plan to work on that soon, and have per-letter paginators. I'm
actually preparing a branch here with all this work, I'll keep you
posted on how to pull this directly (the occasion for me to try a pull
request).

Happy new year,
- Maxime
--
Maxime Petazzoni <http://www.bulix.org>
 ``One by one, the penguins took away my sanity.''