[Maposmatic-dev] German translation online !

From: Thomas Petazzoni
Subject: [Maposmatic-dev] German translation online !
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2009 17:13:03 +0100

Hello Malenki!

Le Fri, 4 Dec 2009 21:45:25 +0100,
malenki <address@hidden> a écrit :

> I just translated most of the django.po into german. If you are
> interested in it you can have a look and d/l it at:
> http://www.malenki.ch/OSM/django_de.po

I've just taken your .po file and integrated it to the official
MapOSMatic website. So the website is now available in German. Thanks
for your contribution!

Note that the .po file is not completely up-to-date, a dozen of strings
need to be translated. If you have the time to update it and provide us
a patch, that would be very nice !

The .po file can be downloaded from our Git repository using:

 git clone git://git.savannah.nongnu.org/maposmatic.git

Or you can get this single file directly at

http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/maposmatic.git/plain/www/locale/de/LC_MESSAGES/django.po

Thanks again!

Thomas
--