Re: [Maposmatic-dev] Cairo error

From: David MENTRE
Subject: Re: [Maposmatic-dev] Cairo error
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 22:13:26 +0100

Espen Isaksen <address@hidden> writes:

> The software is looking good and I am looking forward to play with it.
> I have started a personal project here in Norway that probably will be
> using OCityMap.

Nice.

> I'll let you know when it goes live :-)

Ok. BTW, we (or more exactly d2 and thomas who are doing all the hard
work) will soon start to make maps for Europe. You can already test them
on http://dev.maposmatic.org/ .

I you plan to do some Norwegian-specific coding, let us now. It might be
a good start to have a more internationalized software.

Yours,
d.
--
GPG/PGP key: A3AD7A2A David MENTRE <address@hidden>
 5996 CC46 4612 9CA4 3562  D7AC 6C67 9E96 A3AD 7A2A