Re: [Maposmatic-dev] Error 404 downloading processed_p.zip

From: Thomas Petazzoni
Subject: Re: [Maposmatic-dev] Error 404 downloading processed_p.zip
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 07:25:08 +0200

Le Sun, 13 Sep 2009 11:14:26 +0200,
Frédéric Péters <address@hidden> a écrit :

> Congrats for the impressive work.

Thanks!

> I spent a few hours getting a local copy running to experiment with
> maps of belgian cities

FWIW, our maposmatic.org server is currently importing planet.osm.bz2
(data for whole planet) since 1.5 days. Once this import is made, we
will be able to make experiments on the support for other countries.

> but I am now blocked on the download of
> http://tile.openstreetmap.org/processed_p.zip
>
> As shorelines and world boundaries downloaded fine from the tile
> server I wondered if that one got renamed, or put elsewhere.
>
> Any hint?

No real idea since this is the location from which we downloaded these
data. They also seem to be available from
http://hypercube.telascience.org/~kleptog/processed_p.zip.

Sincerly,

Thomas
--