[Maposmatic-dev] Handling patches + announcement

From: Thomas Petazzoni
Subject: [Maposmatic-dev] Handling patches + announcement
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 08:53:39 +0200

Hello,

Thanks for all your patches. As I have a *lot* of work to do today, I
will only handle them tonight. Hopefully it isn't too late for all of
you. If you agree, after these changes, I think we should
feature-freeze MapOSMatic until the public announcement.

In the mean time, could someone work on the announcement messages
(english/french, e-mail format/news format).

Thanks!

Thomas
--
Thomas Petazzoni                         http://thomas.enix.org