man-db-announce

[Man-db-announce] The work has created a product that has been shown to

From: Rowena Ryan
Subject: [Man-db-announce] The work has created a product that has been shown to significantly increase penis length
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 01:02:53 -0900

GRADUAL penis enlargement is the key to effective, permanent results. Other forms of penis enlargement can't deliver permanent results, SAFELY, because they go against the physical laws of the body. Fifth/Sixth month you will notice an increase in penis size of up to 4 inches, plus a increase in Girth (Width) of 20%, plus all the benefits of the first month.
http://trulase.com
We would like to thank John from FL, USA and Dan from Australia for sending us before and after photos and also letting us show them on our website.