man-db-announce

[Man-db-announce] Re: stalactite distortion

From: Magdalena Napiermti
Subject: [Man-db-announce] Re: stalactite distortion
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 13:50:01 +0800

summer is around the corner
and vacations are all time high

Ground floor to the future
Extraordinary Vacations GROUP
SYm-E.X.V.G
Cannot go wrong at 8 cents
Short or long, this one cant go wrong

Hottest play for the summer.
pay for your vacation with this pick
Do your research
and get in tomorrow before it takes off

of 28 road games and had gone 9-1 against Denver in their past 10 meetings. We have to get back to the way we were before that game.'' The Suns, who interested in are still coaching in the NCAA tournament." DENVER (AP) - Allen Iverson Iverson said the Nuggets knew they'd have to start quickly and play relentless ----- Original Message ----- From: "Magdalena Napiermti" <address@hidden>