man-db-announce

[Man-db-announce] What is OEM cd?

From: Courtney Price
Subject: [Man-db-announce] What is OEM cd?
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 15:06:52 -0400

I must follow the people. Am I not their leader?
An early-rising man... a good spouse but a bad husband.
It is not how much we have, but how much we enjoy, that makes happiness.
The more laws, the more offenders.
Equality of opportunity is an equal opportunity to prove unequal talents.
I know of no more encouraging fact than the unquestionable ability of man to elevate his life by conscious endeavor.
Creditors have better memories than debtors.
Evangelism is the spontaneous overflow of a glad and free heart in Jesus Christ.
Litigant. A person about to give up his skin for the hope of retaining his bones.
God is more concerned about who you are than what you do, and He is more concerned about what you do than where you do it.
Live to learn, learn to live, then teach others.
If you look for the positive things in life you will find them.
You should study not only that you become a mother when your child is born, but also that you become a child.