Re: [Tinycc-devel] I want to port make on Windows using tcc compiler

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] I want to port make on Windows using tcc compiler
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2020 20:25:42 +0200

> Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2020 15:34:08 +0200
> From: Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden>
> Cc: address@hidden, address@hidden
>
> Thanks, then I guess when Christian's legal paperwork is done, I will
> apply these changes.

While we are waiting: Christian, did you happen to run the GNU Make
test suite with the tcc-built Make?  The test suite needs some patches
to run reasonably well on MS-Windows, but you can find the patched
tests here:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/ezwinports/files/make-4.3-w32-src.zip/download

I'd be interested to see the results reported by the test suite for
your build.  For the reference, the MinGW build fares like so:

  49 Tests in 19 Categories Failed

(out of 638 tests).

Thanks.