How To Install on Windows

From: Peter Parker
Subject: How To Install on Windows
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2011 16:25:25 -0700 (PDT)

Hello there,

1- English is not my first language; so bare with me
2- I want to use NetBeans IDE C/C++ . I know that I should have some tools installed on my PC, which are: MinGW, GDB debugger, JRE ( which is installed along with the IDE ) and GNU Make. I can't find any *.exe and I can't find instructions on how to install it - GNU make -. That is, I have everything else installed. The remaining tool is Make. I'm running Windows 7 x64bit.

Thanks in advance