Re: Gnu Make under Wine

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Gnu Make under Wine
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 20:22:29 +0200

> Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 14:58:07 +0200
> From: "Kiril Serebnik" <address@hidden>
>
> Hi, I'm trying to run gnu make under Wine, on Suse Linux. However, the very
> first instance of include statement, like
>
> include /dir/subdir/file.mak
>
> reports un-existed file error, whereas the same gnumake works fine with that
> same makefile when run under Windows.
>
> Although, changing slash direction resolves the problem, but in my case, I
> cannot change makefiles L

So you are saying that Wine does not support file names with forward
slashes?  If so, this is a bug in Wine's emulation of the Windows
APIs, and you should complain to Wine developers (or maybe they have
some option that could turn on this support).  Sorry, I don't use
Wine, so I cannot help you further.