Re: GNU make 3.81beta4 released

From: J. Grant
Subject: Re: GNU make 3.81beta4 released
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 22:30:38 +0000

Hi,

I will have to repeat this with MSVC and its debugger. My current problem
is very limited time during the week and missing experience in debugging
and understanding this parts of gmake.

If you just run from MSVC, and click Debug->Exceptions, you can change all the Win32 and Native ones to give you the option of breaking in to the debugger.

If you can get the callstack etc that would be great. If you are having trouble getting it running you could add a pause/sleep, to allow you time to Debug->Attach to the process.

Kind regards
JG