Re: Building with case-insensitivity

From: Earnie Boyd
Subject: Re: Building with case-insensitivity
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 07:46:39 -0500 (EST)

Adding address@hidden, note: posts are held for moderator
approval for non-members.

<quote who="E. Weddington">
> Paul D. Smith wrote:
>

>>I'd really appreciate it if the MINGW folks would take a look at the
>>current beta and ensure that it's what they want, from an MINGW
>>standpoint... I'd like to have the 3.81 support MINGW.
>>

> This would be FANTASTIC, if mingw support was enabled upstream at the
> make project itself!

I would love to help but my time is limited.  On first configure, the
WINDOWS32 macro isn't set for the mingw32 target.  Can some interested
party with more time take a look at the beta file and provide feedback and
patches?  Please?  Pretty, please!

    http://make.paulandlesley.org/make-3.81beta2.tar.bz2
    http://make.paulandlesley.org/make-3.81beta2.tar.gz

Earnie