Building with case-insensitivity

From: E. Weddington
Subject: Building with case-insensitivity
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 08:02:39 -0700

Hello!

I recently built 3.80 from the mingw sources, and apparently it built with case-sensitivity on. In looking at the archives, it seems to be implied that this can be turned off with a configure switch, correct?

I haven't been able to find in the manual any list of configure switches. What configure switch would turn case-sensitivity off?

And will there be a section added to the manual about building make?

Thanks for your time,
Eric Weddington

PS: Please CC me in reply as I'm not subscribed to this list. Thanks.