kindly reply

From: Arun Prabhakar
Subject: kindly reply
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 00:05:52 +0600 (IST)

sir,
	i was reporting to you of " winrel build failed ".there was a
mspdb.dll file being missing in the msvc folder.i downloaded the dll
to my dll to my msvc/bin folder and now after running,i get the
following errors "Linking WinRel/gnumake.exe" LINK : fatal error
LNK1181 : cannot open input file
"w32\subproc\winrel\subproc.lib" "WinRel build failed" please tell
me on how to debug this error and run this without any more errors