Query on Usage of make utilty on MS-DOS/Cobol

From: Suhim . Sheikh
Subject: Query on Usage of make utilty on MS-DOS/Cobol
Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 12:24:54 +0530

Hi,

Could you please let me know if I could use the gnu make tool to genetate a
Front end Cobol Dll.

Best Regards,

Suhim Sheikh,
Senior Software Engineer,
Misys IBS , Bangalore- 66
Tel +91 80 8410666 Ext 158

Misys International Financial Systems Pvt Ltd
9th Floor Innovator Building
International Tech Park
Whitefield Road
Bangalore - 560 066 India

T  + 91 (0) 80 841 0666
F  + 91 (0) 80 841 0695

www.misys.com

This email message is intended for the named recipient only. It may be
privileged and/or confidential. If you are not the intended named recipient of
this email then you should not copy it or use it for any purpose, nor disclose
its contents to any other person. You should contact Misys International
Financial Systems at the address given above so that we can take appropriate
action at no cost to yourself.

Misys International Financial Systems Pvt. Ltd. is part of Misys International
Banking Systems (Misys-IBS) a member of the Misys Group of Companies.