RE: Command line length on Win2000

From: Geoffrey Tam
Subject: RE: Command line length on Win2000
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 17:39:36 -0400

There is a problem with the build.
- I had to add a "cl.exe" line for hash.c
- At the end of the build, after the "Linking WinRel/gnumake.exe" line is
displayed, I get a "Bad command or file name" error
- After this, it looks like the link.exe program is run. I get the following
message: "LINK : warning LNK4089: all references to "ADVAPI32.dll" discarded
by /OPT:REF"
- After this, the batch file informs me that "WinRel build failed"