Make 3.80rc2 binaries and patches available for MinGW and MSYS

From: Manu
Subject: Make 3.80rc2 binaries and patches available for MinGW and MSYS
Date: Sat, 3 May 2003 06:11:51 +0200

A few users asked me about the patches I posted a few months
ago. As a can see, Make users under Windows still wonder
where to get binaries, how to build the sources etc...

Binaries and patches against Make-3.80rc2 for both MinGW
and MSYS are here:
http://visual-mingw.sourceforge.net/zip/make-3.80rc2/

There's not much documentation, but this is the best a can do
for now.

Make 3.79.1 binaries and sources are of course still available
from http://www.mingw.org/.

Enjoy!

Manu.