Re: 3.80: Unix<->NT rule inference differ

From: Cyrus Klug
Subject: Re: 3.80: Unix<->NT rule inference differ
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 11:48:21 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Eli,

once again thanks. I added some ".obj" rules in default.c and my "generic" makefiles work on NT now, as well as Unix. I will submit these changes to the GNU Maintainer as you suggested.

Bye,
CK

 Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden> wrote:

> Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 12:16:00 +0000 (GMT)
> From: =?iso-8859-1?q?Cyrus=20Klug?=
>
> Is there some switch for generating built-in .obj
> rules when building gnumake on NT?

No, I don't think you can get this without modifying the sources. The
place you need to make changes is the file default.c. Perhaps you
should consider submitting the changes to the GNU Make maintainer.