hi

From: jdas
Subject: hi
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 17:07:51 +0530

Hi !

I am facing a problem of generating dependencies for a hierarchical directory
structure  while using gnu make for windows since the unix style of generating
dependencies dont work here.
Right now I am generating dependencies for individual subdirectories but I am
dont have any top level dependency file.
Should I include the dependency files of subdirectories in my top level makefile
Or there is any other neat way ?
Regards,

Jagannath Das
Senior Software Engineer,
Hughes Software Systems

DISCLAIMER: This message is proprietary to Hughes Software Systems
Limited (HSS) and is intended solely for the use of the individual
to whom it is addressed. It may contain  privileged or confidential
information  and should not be circulated or used for any purpose other
than for what it is intended. If you have received this message in error,
please notify the originator immediately. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are notified that you are strictly prohibited from using,
copying, altering, or disclosing the contents of this message. HSS accepts
no responsibility for loss or damage arising from the use of the information
transmitted by this email including damage from virus.