Re: [Mingw-users] Make configuration for Win32.

From: Paul D. Smith
Subject: Re: [Mingw-users] Make configuration for Win32.
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 13:34:34 -0400

%% Soren A <address@hidden> writes:

  sa> "Paul D. Smith" <address@hidden> wrote in
  sa> news:address@hidden:

  >> For bcopy etc., the configure script checks that these exist and, if
  >> not, redefines them using ISO C functions (see make.h).

  sa> But: as of make-3.80rc1, this wasn't true: checking for bcopy()
  sa> wasn't happening. Nor for memmove(). I posted about that in
  sa> another message tonight and so I am mentioning it here (I read the
  sa> other message and replied before finding and reading this
  sa> thread). So if make's source build-configuration IS checking for
  sa> bcopy() now, it's a recent addition?

I don't know about "recent"; the fix definitely wasn't included in
3.80rc1, which was released on 13 July.

But, it definitely was included in 3.80rc2, which was released on 10 Sep.