mailutils-i18n

[Mailutils-i18n] YO man - be a BIG MAN!

From: Grassino Anders
Subject: [Mailutils-i18n] YO man - be a BIG MAN!
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 03:46:20 +0000

Greet Chap

Don't tell me why your schlong is so small,
I will better help you to make it really Bigger!

Why bigger? Because over 75% of all women need a longer
one-eyed monster to satisfy their desire!

Go there and get your solution: http://www.berrycreative.info

It'll really help you!

We will ship it worldwide within 24 hours, and if
you find our product useless - we'll refund all your money!

--
sinonjnunqososninmourfnmstrnouqhojopnfsnonnpot
bjeriowhwioefjsdlkgjghdf