mailutils-i18n

[Mailutils-i18n] Do you want to learn me better?

From: Valia
Subject: [Mailutils-i18n] Do you want to learn me better?
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 20:41:45 +0200

Good time of the day!

I miss love in my life and I desire to find it!
Hello, gentleman. I am a single girl, nice, attractive, intelligent, active and
easy-going, but lonely...
I am looking for a responsible man, the one who can show me wisdom, love and
attention he has.
I love life and I am sure I can make my only man happy. If you want to learn me
better,
you can find me here http://iamheremyfriend.com/lovelysingles

If you write to me, I will gladly answer all your questions as something inside
says to me that something big and beautiful can grow between us...

Do svidanya!

Valya