mailutils-i18n

[Mailutils-i18n] Or as mantis

From: Rufus Fry
Subject: [Mailutils-i18n] Or as mantis
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 18:05:43 +0800

You can't grease a pig so many times that he can't be greased one more time
Sticks and stones may break my bones, but names will break my spirit. He that
stands for nothing will fall for everything. Interpretation: If you are going
to do something, do it right. People with real money don't talk about it.
The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.
--Mahatma Gandhi Friedrich Nietzsche, The Twilight of the Idols (1888) Fine
feathers make fine birds.
Doubt is the beginning, not the end, of wisdom. A cat may look at a king.
Definition: A situation almost impossible to complete When the cat's away, the
mice will play.
Nothing succeeds like success. No time to waste like the present. Possible
Interpretation: He will talk about consequences more than act. God blesses a
drunk. Where there's a will, there's a relative ! More haste, less speed.
Don't mend what ain't broken. See also Dorothy Parker: You can lead a
horticulture, but you cannot make her think. The head and feet keep warm, the
rest will take no harm. The only stupid question is the one that is not asked