mailutils-i18n

[Mailutils-i18n] await

From: William Wilcox
Subject: [Mailutils-i18n] await
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 02:12:11 +0900

Instead of some hokey ad about an adventure, why not highlight the aspects of the library that appeal to young people? It's much more interesting to listen to or to watch a review I think.
So here's my question: why can't we detect a nuclear blast? Most of the coverage contains things like "so much better than Google" or similar comments.
Still, I can't help but wonder if a simple, exclusive ad-deal with YouTube would have been a better investment for Google?
Seems to be stirring up quite the controversy.
I wish Mark the best of luck, though I don't think he'll need it - I think he made the right decision.
"The conventional explosion theory doesnt make a hell of a lot of sense, even for the North Koreans.
No one I know gets all excited about taking an "adventure" to the public library. There had been speculation that Balsillie wanted to buy a franchise and move it to Hamilton, which is close to his home and RIM's head office in Waterloo. I thought the book was great, but that's not surprising, because the main idea he presents is just so darn intriguing.
I wonder what the MySpace people will think of this deal. I wish Mark the best of luck, though I don't think he'll need it - I think he made the right decision.
I wish Mark the best of luck, though I don't think he'll need it - I think he made the right decision. Albright Venture Partners. Maybe I'm just "too cool" but I think their marketing team took the wrong approach with the latest ads.
I have been keeping up on the news much like everyone else, but I haven't really taken the time to do a lot of digging to understand the situation better. I have been keeping up on the news much like everyone else, but I haven't really taken the time to do a lot of digging to understand the situation better.
Before this morning I had never heard of Powerset, so I guess they were in stealth mode, but the cat is out of the bag now.
Edmonton's first game is tomorrow night against the very red, very evil Calgary Flames. Okay so I can't think of as many characteristics that would appeal to young people as I thought, but I am sure they are there. Please check back in the near future for more information about the company and its products.
I wonder what the MySpace people will think of this deal. What else about the library would you highlight? Is that really such a good idea?