mailutils-i18n

[Mailutils-i18n] timetable translucence

From: Jock Mahoney
Subject: [Mailutils-i18n] timetable translucence
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 21:55:41 +0200

Lifting my computer bag onto my shoulder required oh-so-careful maneuvering to avoid placing debilitating stress on my arms. Or mined Sunday newspapers articles like a giddy prospector the way that I used to. Twisting the keys to start my car required use of both hands.
Lifting my computer bag onto my shoulder required oh-so-careful maneuvering to avoid placing debilitating stress on my arms. Lifting my computer bag onto my shoulder required oh-so-careful maneuvering to avoid placing debilitating stress on my arms. A swing to left field is seductive and expedient.
One of them does not. Outside the office, I've recently retreated into a sensory cocoon, preferring long walks and longer naps to more traditional forms of entertainment.
If Hallowell is right, then his theory belies the worthiness of high tech's effort to serve us more information better, faster, in more media and to more places. to take back the White House. I figured that I had the problem licked. One of them does not. One's ideas are never perfect.
My job is our sole source of income. I could scarcely move my wrists. Democrats may go to New Hampshire, South Carolina, and Oklahoma. It feels safe to blog again. Or mined Sunday newspapers articles like a giddy prospector the way that I used to.
Would your readers like to offer suggestions?
They may even go to North Dakota and new Mexico, to California and Texas and New York.
If the tenor of Gore's campaign had been embodied by the style of his concession speech, rather than by the essence of stale Milk Duds, I'd have flown to Florida to vote for him twice.