mailutils-i18n

[Mailutils-i18n] alpine bold

From: Bertie Hatcher
Subject: [Mailutils-i18n] alpine bold
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 13:56:06 +0400

We look everywhere: we read the paper, we go to the movies, we travel to different countries.
The work of eyes is to see, but where did that nice feeling come from?
This is where heaven makes the most sense.
And it is the kind of dance he can keep on dancing throughout his life. It is what is within.
I invite only those who are thirsty.
People say if there is no war, there is peace. Take the priority to be content and put it at the very top. And of all the things that I can feel, I can feel joy, I can feel peace, I can feel that feeling within me, and that is the most magnificent. Is there contentment?
And the integrity of each country depends upon the integrity of the individual components.
You want something that gives joy.
It can be experienced not just once, but again and again, just as we eat again and again.
You venture, you think, you imagine, you go out, you do things.
The entire world is telling us what we do not have. We can catch onto something that will be with us throughout our entire life, that will support us. If you nurture serenity, your fields will be filled with serenity. This is one of those things that does not stop growing.
True peace can only happen when a person learns to stand on their own two feet and understand what is within them. Only when something like an earthquake happens does my attention even go toward the foundation, hoping that it will stand.
You can live in that peace.
In the life of each human being, there is the possibility to experience supreme joy.
All you have to do is open this heart and let it in. You need something good, something nice. These are the possibilities.
What you do with it is completely up to you. When the sun is shining, open the window and let the light come in.
But have we ever looked within ourselves: What have I been given?
You can dig as much as you want. What is it like for you? Let that breeze come in, because it is blowing, because it is happening. There is no limit to enjoyment.
What do you dream of?