mailutils-i18n

[Mailutils-i18n] Re: vaiyy 702

From: Elouise Littlefield
Subject: [Mailutils-i18n] Re: vaiyy 702
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 00:25:59 -0700

dj
ver 50
gw
% w
pk
ith u
uv
s http://www.ceanromai.com

disappear this very instant, said he. I can give you a day or two
more. Probably I can help you out of your present plight, and I need a
little help myself. We have no food, and no baggage, and no ponies to
ride; and you dont know where you are. Now I can tell you that. You are
still some miles north of the path which we should have been following,
if we had not left the mountain pass in a hurry. Very few people live in