mailutils-i18n

[Mailutils-i18n] hey

From: Camille Q. Wiley
Subject: [Mailutils-i18n] hey
Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2006 22:53:43 -0400

Hey whats up,

We makes it easy to our der the mei dica utions you need.

Niagra S0o ft are a pleasant tasting alternative to for people going throu=
gh treatment of impotency and $ 1.89 per piall

--------------------------------

Cupy the   Ad dress    b elow and paste in u your web browser:

bosket.maintaininar.com

va li d  for 24 hurs.

when you stand before the serpents in the Zoo, and see the slithery,=20.
Dark ones of today, my dreams must come true:=20.
Swim the delicate brothers, the Pleiades..
Remember how the strong in struggle and strife=20.
A lizard named Ed is asleep in his bed,.

TTYL,

Cora Peterson