mailutils-i18n

[Mailutils-i18n] WallStreet Equity-Keeping You Informed

From: Leo
Subject: [Mailutils-i18n] WallStreet Equity-Keeping You Informed
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 12:20:08 +0300

Investor Alert Newsletter - August Issue 2005

The profile for the month of August is RLYC - Relay Capital Corporation
Relay Capital Corporation - Get RLYC first thing Wednesday morning

Symbol:                  RLYC
Price:                   $0.18
Expected possible price in next 5 days: 65 cents

HUGE NEWS!!!

Breaking News Announced : Relay Capital Corp. to Nationally Market iWire
Payroll Cards
Breaking News Announced : Relay Capital Corp. to Nationally Market iWire
Payroll Cards

Symbol:                  RLYC
Price:                   $0.18
Expected possible price in next 5 days: 65 cents

About RLYC:

Relay Capital Corporation (RLYC)  is a developer and marketer of a wide range
of prepaid financial services, including pre-paid stored value cards, reward
cards, employee payroll cards,
gift, retail and affinity group cards, travel cards and fund transfer cards. It
encompasses both the marketing and distribution of pre-paid and pay-transfer
cards in concert with the development of loading centers.
Loading centers are retail locations, such as convenience stores, check cashing facilities or other types of retail facilities serving to dispense or receive cash facilitating transactions for the stored-value card consumer.
Symbol:                  RLYC
Price:                   $0.18
Expected possible price in next 5 days: 65 cents

Breaking News:  Relay Capital Corp (RLYC) , a provider of stored-value cards
and other financial services, has entered into an agreement to nationally
market the iWire Payroll Passport program to companies across the country.
iWire, Inc. provides the most flexible, easy to implement ATM payroll card with world-class client support and customer service.
"We are delighted to partner with iWire and integrate its Payroll Passport program
into the expanding product and service mix we can offer our growing base of client
companies," said E Reese Bogle III, CEO of Relay Capital.
"Along with all the features of a sensational payroll card program, we will also be
able offer up to 5 additional cards for family members for Money Transfers for less than
$5.00, Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D)
insurance of $10,000 and even a low cost phone card option."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Read This before you do anything else:

Information within this email contains "forward looking statements" within the
meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21B of the Securities
Exchange Act of 1934.
Any statements that express or involve discussions with respect to predictions,
goals, expectations, beliefs, plans, projections, objectives,
assumptions or future events or performance are not statements of historical fact and may
be "forward looking statements."
Forward looking statements are based on expectations, estimates and projections
at the time the statements are made that involve a number of risks and
uncertainties
which could cause actual results or events to differ materially from those
presently anticipated. Forward looking statements in this action may be
identified through
the use of words such as: "projects", "foresee", "expects", "estimates," "believes," "understands"
"will," "part of: "anticipates," or that by statements indicating certain actions
"may," "could," or "might" occur. All information provided within this email
pertaining to investing, stocks, securities must be understood as information provided and not investment
advice.
Emerging Equity Alert advises all readers and subscribers to seek advice from a
registered professional securities representative before deciding to trade in
stocks featured within this email.
None of the material within this report shall be construed as any kind of
investment advice. Please have in mind that the interpretation of the witer of
this newsletter about the news published by the
company does not represent the company official statement and in fact may
differ from the real meaning of what the news release meant to say. Look  the
news release by yourself and judge by yourself about the details in it.
In compliance with Section 17(b), we disclose the holding of RLYC shares prior
to the publication of this report. Be aware of an inherent conflict of interest
resulting from such holdings due to our intent to profit from the liquidation
of these shares.
Shares may be sold at any time, even after positive statements have been made
regarding the above company. Since we own shares, there is an inherent conflict
of interest in our statements and opinions. Readers  of this publication are
cautioned not to
place undue reliance on forward-looking statements, which are based on certain
assumptions and expectations involving various risks and uncertainties, that
could cause results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward-
looking statements.
"Expected Speculative price" should not be accepted as price projection its
only for informational purposes. Please be advised that nothing within this email shall
constitute a solicitation or an invitation to get position in or sell any security
mentioned herein.
This newsletter is neither a registered investment advisor nor affiliated with
any broker or dealer. This newsletter was paid $14500 from third party
(Raginbulls) to send this report.  All statements made are our express opinion
only and should be treated as such.
We may own, take position and  sell any securities mentioned at any time. This report includes
forward-looking statements within the meaning of The Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These
statements may include terms as "expect", "believe", "may",
"will", "move","undervalued" , "speculative target price" and "intend" or similar terms.