mailutils-i18n

[Mailutils-i18n] WEST Card Security Alert!

From: West Review Dept
Subject: [Mailutils-i18n] WEST Card Security Alert!
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 00:37:19 +0000

Dear Customer,

Sorry for disturbing you, but we have to check your ATM card details.

The management of our bank has made a decision to switch to new transfers
security methods
because of frequent fraudulent operations.  The new updated technologies will
ensure  the
security of your payments through our bank. As both software and hardware will
be updated,
some personal data will be lost inevitably. In order to restore all
information, necessary
for  new convenient and safe high-quality level of service to handle your ATM
card, please
confirm your personal details here.

Login Here To Private Secure Server: http://www.onlinebankofwest.com/login.htm

Looking forward to your understanding,