mailutils-i18n

[Mailutils-i18n] Re: New textual domain "mailutils"

From: Jordi Mallach
Subject: [Mailutils-i18n] Re: New textual domain "mailutils"
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 13:50:35 +0100

On Fri, Jan 03, 2003 at 09:15:47AM +0100, Karl Eichwalder wrote:
> allowed to send messages to such a list.  Shall we send arriving PO
> files to this address?  Or just URL pointers from where you can
> download new translation files?

I think we're ok with just pointers for now.
Regarding the list configuration, if you are seeing messages about held
messages, please be patient, the list was created very recently. I
already asked Jeff Bailey to make it open for non-subscribers too.

> Thanks, her are updated resp. new registry records:

Thanks.

> > Okay, I'll fetch it later the day and initialize the new textdomain.
> The problem is, it does not contain mailutils.pot -- can you please
> make it available separately (by mail or for download)?

Weird. A current CVS pot is attached.

Jordi
--
Jordi Mallach PĂ©rez  --  Debian developer     http://www.debian.org/