mailutils-i18n

[Mailutils-i18n] New textual domain "mailutils"

From: Jordi Mallach
Subject: [Mailutils-i18n] New textual domain "mailutils"
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 00:10:06 +0100

Hello TP team!

Mailutils has very recently got NLS support (quickly after the 0.2
release) and we'd like to open a new textual domain for it at the TP.

This domain would require disclaimers, and would have a contact address
of address@hidden (if mailing lists are allowed as contact
addresses for upstream maintainers).

As the NLS support appeared after the last release (and to avoid doing a
new quick release now), we could use a pot from a CVS snapshot and call
it version 0.2.1.

You can get such tarball from
http://savannah.gnu.org/cvs.backups/mailutils.tar.gz
The next official releases will have a less braindead URL, so please
don't link this one (as the tarball changes every day).

The URL for mailutils could be http://www.gnu.org/software/mailutils/ .

The current tarball includes just one po, for Catalan, of which I am
author, so please assign the domain to myself while you're at it.

Thanks for all, and happy 2003.

Jordi
--
Jordi Mallach PĂ©rez  --  Debian developer     http://www.debian.org/