mailman

Re: Need to disable bug-teseq mailing list

From: Karl Berry
Date: Fri, 29 May 2020 15:49:40 -0600

Hi Michah - not that I am the GNU police, but every GNU package is
supposed to have a bug-PKGNAME address.

If your address is not listed as owner or moderator of the list (as Bob
just changed, I guess), you should not get any of the annoying
notifications. As long as you're on the list as a regular member, you'll
see real mail that comes in.  So there should be no harm in keeping the
list alive?

You can still log in as mailman administrator and do things with the
list, although it should never be necessary to do so. --best, karl.