mailman

discuss-gnuradio list subscriptions failing silently

From: Derek Kozel
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2020 14:30:44 +0100

Hello,

A few users have reported being unable to subscribe to the discuss-gnuradio mailing list. I have tried to subscribe with a test account and received no email from mailman. I've tested and confirmed that people who are already subscribed can successfully send messages normally through the list.

I do not belive that we have made any changes to the list settings in the recent months. Could you please take a look and let me know if there is an error any where?

Thanks,
Derek