mailman

Re: Email Messages

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: Email Messages
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2020 23:53:15 -0700

The FLOSS Information wrote:
> As far as I can see, messages sent by Outlook and Yandex Mail are not listed
> in the mailing list.

There is certainly no trouble from Outlook.  It's a terrible mailer.
But a lot of people use it and there are no other complaints.

> https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/www-tr-comm/2020-01/index.html
>
> I've sent you several messages before. Sending from Gmail worked but I don't
> want to use Gmail.

I searched the logs for address@hidden and find many
messages logged as successfully delivered to various mailing lists.
Including to www-tr-comm mailing list.  There seems to be no problems
reported in the log files.

I did not find your address in the discard address list.

It would help the most if you could tell us a Message-Id for the
messages you think are not reaching the list.  Then we could search
the logs for those ids.

Bob