mailman

Re: Email to gnu-system-discuss claiming to be rms

From: Ian Kelling
Subject: Re: Email to gnu-system-discuss claiming to be rms
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2019 10:40:37 -0400

This is just about how to discuss this.

address@hidden is a public list, so it's not appropriate to discuss
this issue further there. Please drop it from any further replies.
Anyone who is on address@hidden and wants to be part of this discussion
can email reply to this email and cut out address@hidden, and I and
others will add you to the thread.

Also note: address@hidden is subscribed to the address@hidden list.