mailman

Re: List Migration from Yahoo Groups

From: Alfredo Casanova
Subject: Re: List Migration from Yahoo Groups
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2019 19:24:51 -0300

Damn, i'm sorry. I forgot to send the link for our soon-to-be-ex group :(
https://br.groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/shell-script/info

On Fri, Oct 25, 2019 at 7:23 PM Alfredo Casanova <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello,

I'm a long time member of the biggest (and surely greatest) portuguese-speaking Shell-Scripting discussion group. We've been around since 2000.
The problem is we're hosted on Yahoo Groups and they're shutting their doors next December, so we're looking for a new home. I have no idea if you guys are open to this kind of inquiry or not, but we need some help to stay alive and a new list hosted on gnu.org would be the perfect place for us.

Is that even possible? If the answer is yes, what should we do next?

Thanks in advance.

--
[]'s
Alfredo Tristão Casanova .͘.