Patch request for m4 for z/OS

From: Mike Fulton
Subject: Patch request for m4 for z/OS
Date: Thu, 26 May 2022 04:48:03 +0000

Hello,

I am new to the m4 community and would like to understand the best way to propose a patch.

I have a few small changes I would like to request – one minor one where there is a macro collision on z/OS where __stat is already defined, and two others where I would like to add some z/OS specific code for conversion to ASCII from EBCDIC.

What is the preferred way to propose these changes for the community?

Thanks, Mike