Require m4_ prefix from within the file?

From: Paul Kirkaas
Subject: Require m4_ prefix from within the file?
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 14:01:43 +0100

Hi;

Invoking $m4 -P <filename> will require m4_ prepended to builtins, like m4_define.

Is there any m4 command I can put inside the file to have the same effect, so that users don't need to remember to invoke m4 with the -P command line argument?  Some of our m4 files use m4_define, some just define; it would be convenient if the scripts didn't have to know which was which, and let the file itself determine it.

Thanks,

Paul