Re: GNU m4

From: Gary V. Vaughan
Subject: Re: GNU m4
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 16:19:05 +0000

Sorry for the late reply, I am a busy guy these days... Cc:ing the lists for
comment.

Apart from general tidying of the code  (which is always welcome), the only
major thing that is holding back a release is integration of snprintfv for the
format code... unfortunately that requires finishing the glibc compatible
rewrite of snprintfv, and figuring out how to get libltdl to interact between
snprintfv specifier modules and M4 builtin modules.

If you have any success with any of those things we would be delighted to hear
from you.

Cheers,
        Gary.

--