m17n-list

Re: Request to add a new layout for Malayalam

From: Mike FABIAN
Subject: Re: Request to add a new layout for Malayalam
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2023 16:35:21 +0100

Ajith R <ajithramayyan@yahoo.co.in> さんはかきました:

> It will take time before I can go through the mim files to see if
> something similar to what I want is implemented somewhere. So, please
> go ahead and include the current versions of the layouts which are
> attached and uploaded to gitlab repository.

I made a release including your latest files:

https://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/m17n-list/2023-11/msg00025.html

if you have improvements, I’ll add them to the next release of course.

If you would like to have Malayalam translations for the setup tools for
ibus-m17n and/or ibus-typing-booster, you could add them here:

https://translate.fedoraproject.org/projects/ibus-m17n/app/
https://translate.fedoraproject.org/projects/ibus-typing-booster/app/

--
Mike FABIAN <mfabian@redhat.com>