m17n-list

Re: Request to add Newa Traditional Extended Input Method to m17n

From: Swornim Nakarmi
Subject: Re: Request to add Newa Traditional Extended Input Method to m17n
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2023 21:14:37 +0545

The correct icon for Newa Traditional Extended layout is provided herewith.

On Fri, Oct 20, 2023 at 9:11 PM Swornim Nakarmi <svarnim.nakahmi1.618@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Maintainer,

I would like to request you to add a new input method for Prachalit Newa Script, Newa Traditional Extended layout. This layout is similar to the Newa Traditional layout but also includes the most commonly used conjuncts and special symbols.

I have attached its corresponding m17 mim file, icon and layout herewith.

Best regards
Swornim Nakarmi