m17n-list

Re: New layout for Newa

From: Santosh Pradhan
Subject: Re: New layout for Newa
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2021 01:01:33 +0545

Dear K Handa,
I have renamed the files as suggested. Please review the attached files.

Thanks
Santosh

On Mon, Mar 8, 2021 at 5:16 PM handa <handa@gnu.org> wrote:
Hi,

> I have these lines in the attached file
> (input-method new newa-traditional)

> (title "𑐎 newa-traditional")

> new - language code for Nepal Bhasa
> newa-traditional - name of this layout
> I hope this is okay.

Thank you for the clarification.  Yes, it seems good.
It is better to change the name of the MIM file to "new-newa-tradition.mim".

> Regarding newa-prachalit-trad-ttf I was not able to find that in the
> attached file, may be you downloaded it from the blog link I shared (?)

??? Your first mail had these two attachment files:
newa-traditional.mim
newa-traditional.png

> I will upload the revised version soon.

Thank you.  Then, I'll fetch the new version from there.

---
K. Handa
handa@gnu.org