m17n-list

Re: Hebrew

From: Paul Gesting
Subject: Re: Hebrew
Date: Fri, 8 May 2020 20:24:55 +0200

Just following up. I did a brand new install of 20.04 LTS and got the same problem. The m17n Hebrew kbd layout is not an option in the ibus preferences. So it does not look like it was an issue with the upgrade from 18.04, but looks like it is an issue with 20.04. Any help would be appreciated! If you could point me to how to debug why ibus doesn't read the he-kbd.mim file correctly maybe I could try to help!

Thanks
Paul Gesting