m17n-list

[m17n-list] ua-kbd.mim problems with ibus and ibus-m17n

From: Daniil Ivanov
Subject: [m17n-list] ua-kbd.mim problems with ibus and ibus-m17n
Date: Sun, 10 May 2015 13:39:39 +0300

Hi,

  I would like to thank you very much for your library, which I use for more than decade now!

  I was trying to use Ukrainian keyboard through ibus an ibus-m17n and ibus doesn't show
  existing Ukrainian keyboard layout.
http://cvs.savannah.gnu.org/viewvc/m17n-db/MIM/ua-kbd.mim?revision=1.1&root=m17n&view=markup
  I could not make it work until changed
  (input-method ua kbd)
  (input-method uk kbd)

as UA is a country code, while UK is a language code for Ukrainian.
Now ibus shows uk-kbd in the settings dialog.

Thanks, Daniil