lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] ANN: lynx2.9.0

From: Chime Hart
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] ANN: lynx2.9.0
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2024 06:47:23 -0800 (PST)

Well, `thank you so much. While I know for you, that was a simple solution, it solved several major inconveniences. Seems each time I update and install manually, I have similar issues. Anyway, looks as if all are back to nornal again. Unrelated, while I am here, I am useing rdrview with LYNX to read web-pages without any tool-bars. While many pages load just fine, the text of articles have these anoying tildas, like this example:
Israel   ~B  ~D s Argument at The Hague: We are Incapable of Genocide
Please inform what change I would need to make to get rid of those? Thanks once again
Chime