lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] lynx jump files

From: Jude DaShiell
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] lynx jump files
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2022 04:47:13 -0400

First thanks for this information.  I read the jumpsUnix.html file in
samples and this was missing from that file.  I probably ought to have
read the other jumps files in samples and maybe would have come up with
this information.

Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com> "There are four boxes to be used in
defense of liberty:
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)

.