lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] latest mac edition of Lynx?

From: Travis Siegel
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] latest mac edition of Lynx?
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2022 20:14:02 -0400

The simple answer is that the latest version of lynx available for mac is the same exact version of lynx available for any other platform, (whatever that may be at the time of asking).

My answer was simply an explanation of how versions that were not posted on the web site (if indeed they were posted) could be created for the mac.

Not trying to be difficult here, but the question the original person probably wanted to know is:

What version of lynx is posted on the official site for OSX.

Since that wasn't the question actually presented, I simply answered how the original poster could obtain the latest version of lynx with some information about having trouble with a particular package system, thereby warning them they could use said system, but that it might cause them problems.

Nothing says you have to like the answer I gave, but to be perfectly fair, it is a valid answer, whether you like the answer or not.